Tag: SEMA Show
The Toyota exhibit at the 2011 SEMA Show will feature the debut of the Long Beach Racers Tacoma. Inspired by the upcoming limited edition 2012 Tacoma TRD T|X TRD Baja Series coming next year, the Long Beach Racers Tacoma will be competing in the 2011 Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 with former freestyle motocross rider racer Andy Bell behind the wheel. Currently starring in MTV’s Nitro Circus, Andy will be available to talk about this special Tacoma race truck and the upcoming BAJA 1000 at a press conference that will take place at the Toyota exhibit on Nov. 1 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
The 2011 SEMA Show will feature the debut of the Toyota Yaris B-Spec Club Racer at a press conference in the Toyota exhibit in Nov. 1 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. It is the first race car built for competition in the U.S. from the next-generation 2012 Yaris SE.
Toyota, DC Shoes and West Coast Customs have teamed up to create the Ultimate Motocross Truck, which will make its debut at the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Built on a Toyota Tundra full-size pickup, DC Shoes used valuable feedback from their Motocross athletes to help create a truck that had everything a rider needs to make an event trip easier. They took this input and passed it along to West Coast Customs who performed the build.
The 2011 SEMA Show will be the scene for the debut of the Oakley Surf Tacoma. From the coast of Baja to the cold water of Santa Cruz, Calif., the Oakley Surf Tacoma has the ability to live at the beach and go anywhere in search of mega waves. Australian surfing pro Tom Whitaker will be on hand to talk about the Oakley Surf Tacoma at a press conference in the Toyota exhibit at the SEMA Show on Nov. 1at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
On display at the 2011 SEMA Show Toyota exhibit will be the all-new 2012 Camry Pace Car, which will lead the field for the start of the 54th running of the Daytona 500® on February 26. It will be the first time a non-GM, Ford or Chrysler nameplate has paced the “Great American Race®.” David Reutimann, Camry Sprint Cup Driver for Michael Waltrip Racing, will be on hand to talk about the Camry Pace Car during a press conference at the SEMA Show in the Toyota exhibit on Nov. 1 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
Toyota, the U.S. sales leader in compact pickups, will display a pre-production Tacoma Toyota Racing Development (TRD) T|X (Tacoma Extreme) limited edition pickup truck at the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Inspired by Toyota’s Baja racing heritage, the truck reveals bold graphics with its concept name “Baja Series.” The truck will elevate the capability of Tacoma’s TRD Off-Road pickup to a new level of fun and function.
TORRANCE, Calif., Oct. 25, 2011 – Lexus will reveal the all-new 2013 GS 350 mid-size luxury sedan with F SPORT package at the 2011 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas.
• F SPORT 19” Full-Face Forged Alloy Wheels
• Michelin Pilot Sport tires
• TOMS upper shock tower brace
• F SPORT Lowering Spring Set
• F SPORT Bilstein Shock Absorber Set
• F SPORT Sway Bar Kit
• Custom Carbon Fiber Aero Styling Package
• Consists of a Front Lip Spoiler, Side Diffuser, Rear Diffusers, Rear Trunk Spoiler, and Eye lines
• FIVE:AD S5:F Alloy Wheels
• Front: 20×9.5”
• Rear: 20×10.5”
• Yokohama Advan Sport
• Front: 245/35ZR20
• Rear: 285/30ZR20
• Stoptech Front Big Brake Kit
• 380mm x 32mm Rotor
• Six-piston opposed, 2 piece fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper
• Stoptech Rear Big Brake Kit
• 355mm x 32mm Rotor
• Four-piston opposed, fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper
SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS
• AirRunner TC-5 Air Suspension System
• Custom Fabricated [...]
• Custom FIVE:AD Forged Wheels
• 19×8.5 Front and Rear
• Yokohama Advan Sport
• 235/40ZR19 Front and Rear
• Stop Tech High Performance Big Brake Kit – Front
• 328mm x 28mm Cross Drilled Rotor
• Four-piston Opposed, Fixed, Bolt-in-bridge Caliper
• Matched Cross-drilled Stock Rotors – Rear
• TEIN Flex Coilover Suspension System
• Five Axis Custom Widebody Conversion
• JDSU “Dark Passage” [...]